1.9
Style and Design

!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!They are quick to sell you furniture but drag their feet to help solve issues with your purchase.

We have had issues with our sectional couch since we purchased it. After over a year of fighting them, numerous calls and technicians visiting a few times to fix it (waiting 6 months at one point before a person was sent) the technician said that our electric recliner was defective and would need to be replaced. However, even though it would still be honored in the 1 year warranty since the issue started well inside the warranty period, the couch is now discontinued (new model came out fixing several of the issues we had with it.) They would gladly replace our couch if they had any to replace it with. But since it is discontinued they don't have any.

However they would replace with the new model for $1500 more or give us a refund of 10% to live with a defective couch. How is this a solution? I don't want to live with a defective couch and I don't want to spend another $1500 on top of the $4,000 I already spent. What a sham.

We though we were buying higher quality furniture than what were were used to getting at the discount stores. We were wrong. Warped head rests and poorly built recliner sections just as bad or worse than bargain furniture. Not to mention very poor customer service that NEVER CALLS YOU BACK.

Over 6 months for a part to come in and someone replace it...So horrible. If anyone wants photos I can give them to you.

Trust me, beware.Once you buy you are stuck.#zgallerie

Review about: Z Gallerie Sofa.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Z Gallerie?

Comments