1.7
Style and Design

I ordered a couch from the store location and the sales girl wrote down the wrong color. 3 months later ai received a brown couch instead of gray..

I had to wait a long period of time before the actual couch I ordered was delivered. I had a decorator choose all items in my living area around this particular color of couch. After about a year, I noticed the seems all coming apart and called Customer Servive . I spoke to a Rep and they had me send pictures ..

I didn’t hear back so followed up a couple weeks later and got a message that this person was no longer in that Dept. I started again and thought I was getting somewhere !!! I was asked if there was something else I would like in the store, but nothing the color or dimensions I needed and much more expensive . The couch I purchased was discontinued ..

I emailed and let Rep know this, but I would be willing to have someone come out and see what may work. I didn’t hear anything back for a long time , so called again and emailed.. Same situation , but now saying would refund my $, not needed to send a craftsman out to see if it could be repaired . I agreed to this in Oct.

Dec in the middle of Holiday madness I stayed home (4 hr window ) Repair person came out and said no wear and tear , but manufactures defect and not my fault and that he would report this to the company and I should be hearing back from them . Jan 14th I called since I had not heard and CS Rep said they had no record of me having a repair person out !!! I explained all the problems and she had me hold and Wow!! The quality control Dept.

did have record , but no follow through. She the. said I was told to tell you your couch is now out of warranty and we do t cover material.. I am so disappointed and Havent requested that someone from their management contact me.

I have not received a call yet!! This has been the worse experience with follow through, Customer service and Integrity I have experienced sje.

dealing with a company!!!!! I will share this story and remind all my friends and family not to shop here!

Review about: Z Gallerie Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments