2.3
Style and Design

I have purchased a mirror on October 5th, 2017. It was delivered in the middle of November, which is fine, as I was advised by the sales representative that it will take over a month.

However, when I opened a package, I was unpleasantly surprised to see a broken mirror. I contacted the customer service at 800-358-8288 and advised of situation. Representative opened a claim and asked me to provide photos to prove the damages, which I did while I was on the phone with the representative. I was offered a replacement mirror, and I agreed.

Should I have known better, I would've asked for a refund right away. Replacement was received in the second half of December 2017, and the damaged one was picked at the time of delivery. I was so excited about the replacement, until I opened it and saw that the mirror was damaged as well. I had no choice but to call the customer service again and open another claim.

I was asked if I would like to exchange one more time, we wanted that mirror so much and decided to give Z Gallerie another chance. Replacement was not delivered as promised and the customer representative did not have a status of this transaction. I asked the representative to cancel my third delivery, issue a full refund and pick up the damaged mirror. I was told that it will take 7 to 10 business days in order for a delivery company to contact me and arrange a pick up.

After countless phone calls between January 20, 2018 and now, February 7, 2018, I am still unable to get anyone to arrange the pick up of the mirror. The phone representatives are constantly lying about the pick up of the mirror and how do I know that is because I called the delivery company and was informed that the store never reached out to them.

I am at a loss for words. I love their products but this is the LAST time that I would ever purchase from them.

Review about: Z Gallerie Mirror.

Comments