Rincon, Georgia

I ordered the three wise owls for my sister B-day Feb.28th, she lives in Michigan.

The same very exact day, I ordered the Axis Dining table and the three wise owls in a separate order to be delivered to Georgia. I paid a total of $1,001.46 (table is $699 and the 3 owls $19.95) and shipping alone was $316.00.

My sister received her owls right away, though she lives in Michigan.You would think for shipping to be that much, they would be more organized.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss z gallerie table. Z Gallerie needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned z gallerie table in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Z Gallerie.

Had an Experience with Z Gallerie?

Comments

Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Z Gallerie - Poor service Z Gallerie "I've spent thousands of dollars in less than 6 months when the store opened by my house. I had to return the Abigail Coffee Table which is $799 because the..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Z Gallerie Credit Card Review from Tampa, Florida Z Gallerie "Don't get scammed into getting the credit card. You will never get your rewards voucher. Never . It's been 7 months and I still keep hearing that "it's coming in..." Read more Little Caesars - Raw chicken and pork puzza Little Caesars "Ordered a pizza. 3 teenage girls running the business. Only 1 spoke broken english. 2 zero english spoken. Gave my family a raw pizza. When I returned it the next..." Read more Plentyoffish - Can't finish my resume. Plentyoffish "Every time I try to set up my resume; I all most get finished. I've taken a long time to fill it out. I tell the truth about the question...." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Capital Bank Opensky Card - Never in my life Capital Bank Opensky Card " I'm writing this as a current customer, who is in the process of paying off and closing the card. After only 3 weeks having the card I have had..." Read more