I ordered the three wise owls for my sister B-day Feb.28th, she lives in Michigan.
The same very exact day, I ordered the Axis Dining table and the three wise owls in a separate order to be delivered to Georgia. I paid a total of $1,001.46 (table is $699 and the 3 owls $19.95) and shipping alone was $316.00.
My sister received her owls right away, though she lives in Michigan.You would think for shipping to be that much, they would be more organized.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Axis Dining Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I bought a $2,700.00 fabric sectional couch brand new from Farmers Furniture and I am pissed. The first six months the legs broke off and after 9 months the..."
- "Spend hours on Labors day weekend picking out four major appliances for my kitchen renovation. Went to place my order and the website froze. No problem. Started..."
- "Two years ago we ordered Morning Star bamboo flooring for our home from Lumber Liquidators After the fourth week of acclimation we began to install our flooring (in late..."