2.2
Style and Design

I purchased a small ceramic penguin from the store in Schaumburg, IL.I live 3 hours away.

Unfortunately I didn't open it until I got home, when I found it to be scratched. I called the store, they can't help unless I bring it back! I called corporate customer service, again no help unless I take it back! I asked to speak with a manager or have a manager call me back but they refused because they are handling a "high call volume" right now.

No kidding, I held for 17 minutes and finally left my phone # for them to call me back at. I used to love Z Gallerie. I will never shop there again if this is how they handle problems. It's not even an expensive item.

I'm reasonable, and would mail it back but no one has given me that option!

I wouldn't buy anything expensive from them, like furniture, if this is how they stand behind their products.I just can't believe no one can help me with this unless I return to the store.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of ceramic penguin from Z Gallerie and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $11 and wants Z Gallerie to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ability to resolve problem. Author liked the most design. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Z Gallerie for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Z Gallerie?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1254995

I'm currently having a big issue with this store.Purchased a $3k couch and it's so terribly made, the store manager was going to help but after multiple calls and speaking with him he'd never call with updates (he also ordered the wrong piece to our couch) I called customer service and he told me now he can't help because I basically went around him and contacted them.

The customer service is horrific, we will never purchase from zgallerie again.We will purchase elsewhere for better quality and a better price.