Style and Design

I placed an order in January, 2018 for two Beds a Roberto and a Jameson @ the Corona store. I was told that the two beds would be delivered by Feb 9th.

When I placed my order I requested the option of "no Interest" using my ZGAL Credit Card. But after being at the store for over two hours trying to get the order correct the no interest was never placed. The next thing that happened is that I was double checking the delivery on the 9th of Feb. I found out that only one bed was being delivered not both because one of the debs was a special order...I was never told that it was custom color...maybe I would have changed the color if I knew that when the order was placed.

I called Cust Serv and they had me go back into the store to work with Elaine. I have to again take another couple of hours while all the paper work was redone. By this time the first bed was delivered.....and the store said they could not do anything about the "no interest" I actually think this is a scam that z gallerie is doing so they don't have to actually give the client "no interest months to pay this in full". I finally received the 2nd bed now in May 2018 do you believe it took 4 months and the ridiculous fact is that the color is exactly the same as the bed delivered on Feb 9th.

there was nothing custom about this newly delivered bed. I was promised compensation never happened when I asked the corona store they said that is unto customer service and I had to go fight for it but not until I took possession of the second bed.

I will end up paying interest when I shouldn't have to and go fight for compensation. I will never do business with this company again!

Review about: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Product some what.

I didn't like: Lack in customer service.

Comments