Z Gallerie - Poor service

I've spent thousands of dollars in less than 6 months when the store opened by my house.I had to return the Abigail Coffee Table which is $799 because the metal began rusting after only 3 months.

They sent me another table no problem. However, I ordered their Simplicity Mirrored Dresser Chest.. I received the furniture set back November 15, not even 9 months later this item tipped over and broke one drawer and shattered one drawer front. After several phone calls and emails, I was told I should have mounted the items to the walls.

I was honest and explained not only was on not told but have a 5 bedroom home and never mounted any items to the wall, especially not having any children in the house. The rep told me I should have called customer service to "educate me on this"… lol.. these ppl are from different planet. Sadly, the rep didn't have any compassion for the situation, just wanted to debate and be the winner.

They not only over charge for their cheap quality but their service is HORRIBLE. I'm basically stuck with a $1600 piece of bedroom set that I must throw out.

No resolution, no customer loyalty.I will voice my experience with BBB next.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Simplicity Mirrored Drawer
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #895968 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Z Gallerie? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.