I've spent thousands of dollars in less than 6 months when the store opened by my house.I had to return the Abigail Coffee Table which is $799 because the metal began rusting after only 3 months.
They sent me another table no problem. However, I ordered their Simplicity Mirrored Dresser Chest.. I received the furniture set back November 15, not even 9 months later this item tipped over and broke one drawer and shattered one drawer front. After several phone calls and emails, I was told I should have mounted the items to the walls.
I was honest and explained not only was on not told but have a 5 bedroom home and never mounted any items to the wall, especially not having any children in the house. The rep told me I should have called customer service to "educate me on this"… lol.. these ppl are from different planet. Sadly, the rep didn't have any compassion for the situation, just wanted to debate and be the winner.
They not only over charge for their cheap quality but their service is HORRIBLE. I'm basically stuck with a $1600 piece of bedroom set that I must throw out.
No resolution, no customer loyalty.I will voice my experience with BBB next.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "I bought the 86" roberto couch and chair. Was super excited about it and it seemed very nice. After a month of owning it, we had two friends over. Two..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- " On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The..."
- "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."