Chicago, Illinois
2.2
Style and Design

I've spent thousands of dollars in less than 6 months when the store opened by my house.I had to return the Abigail Coffee Table which is $799 because the metal began rusting after only 3 months.

They sent me another table no problem. However, I ordered their Simplicity Mirrored Dresser Chest.. I received the furniture set back November 15, not even 9 months later this item tipped over and broke one drawer and shattered one drawer front. After several phone calls and emails, I was told I should have mounted the items to the walls.

I was honest and explained not only was on not told but have a 5 bedroom home and never mounted any items to the wall, especially not having any children in the house. The rep told me I should have called customer service to "educate me on this"… lol.. these ppl are from different planet. Sadly, the rep didn't have any compassion for the situation, just wanted to debate and be the winner.

They not only over charge for their cheap quality but their service is HORRIBLE. I'm basically stuck with a $1600 piece of bedroom set that I must throw out.

No resolution, no customer loyalty.I will voice my experience with BBB next.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Z Gallerie and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Z Gallerie.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Z Gallerie to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Z Gallerie?

Comments

Why would they replace a dresser that tipped over likely do to your own carelessness?