Z Gallerie - Review about Sequoia Coffee Table from Ashburn, Virginia
I bought sequoia coffee table 7 months ago , and it came damaged, where I had to call the customer service many many times before they responded, I even asked to to to a manager and he called back four days after, anyways the point is that after they accepted to replace it they have sent us another damaged table and that happened four times now, they keep sending is a damaged table, now and after the fourth change I called them and they literally said they can't do anything anymore, so I'm here to share my very bad experience with Zgallarie and it will be the last time I deal with them
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Sequoia Coffee Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a pair of the concerto nightstands. The gentleman in the store was very nice and accommodating. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about their customer service line. I..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "At first glance this place looks impressive if you like glam and eclectic styles. But, if you get any of it into your home you will find that the mirrored..."
- "I bought a mom ring and gave it to her for mother's day. The ring changed from gold to gray in a month. My mom called ICE.com to..."
- "Purchased your Moosetracks Ice Cream. There is nothing but vanilla ice cream in this container. Very disappointed. ..."
- "When I ordered my hot tub cover it took several weeks for me to get it. When I received it was the wrong size and poor quality. The..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."