Hasani Loz
map-marker West Palm Beach, Florida

Have never received the item I purchasewd in January

I have purchased many items for my home in the past (artwork and decorative accessories both for me and as gifts -- I purchased two pillows in January 2004 with a delivery date of February -- I checked with customer service in February was told it would be delayed but definitely be delivered in March -- I called back in April and asked to speak to a supervisor -- the person said there was no supervisor available -- I asked when it would be delivered and again was told it's delayed by the manufacturer -- I called in May again was told it was delayed -- My question is how this store can even remain open and continue to sell merchandise -- so many customers have lost money -- why doesn't the bankruptcy court shut them down -- The company continues to "take in" money, but consumers are not getting their purchased products!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM Z GALLERIE

Nicola B Ufo

| map-marker Encinitas, California

I can't return my order

Z Gallerie - I can't return my order
Z Gallerie - I can't return my order - Image 2
Z Gallerie - I can't return my order - Image 3

I ordered a Verona Chair thinking it was a regular chair to match my sectional sofa. I ordered it back in August 2023 and I just received it yesterday (4/16/24) and it is the wrong chair.

The chair shows that is it supposed to be connected to my sectional on both sides. However, I want to return it and get another chair and I was told that I cannot return it because Z Gallerie filed for bankruptcy, I ordered the chair way before they filed and it is unfair that I cannot return this chair and get a replacement. They have the worst customer service ever. I am highly pissed off and the representative told me to sell it on eBay.

Un-freaking-believable! Z Gallerie your products are not cheap and you have to do better with customer satisfaction!!!

Loss:
Pros:
  • Have really nice unique items
Cons:
  • Customer service is horrible

Preferred solution: I would like to replace this chair and get another chair I found on Z Galleria website.

User's recommendation: I would not recommend ordering from them since they won't accommodate their customers after spending your money!

Christiana A Rkm

Verified Reviewer

Zgallerie is now becoming a scam

Z Gallerie - Zgallerie is now becoming a scam
Z Gallerie - Zgallerie is now becoming a scam - Image 2
American government and consumer protection department need to help citizens to avoid the unpleasant happening in this company. I made a purchase on 2/17/2024 for 3 items - floor vase and wall decor out of which 2 came broken and used item delivered. I quickly did an email to customer service for a return label. All effort to return or refund my money has been very difficult. This is my hard earned money worth $707 dollars including shipping and tax.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Poor customer service & products damaged

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Consumer protection office should please intervene

map-marker Hollywood, Florida

THIS COMPANY IS CHEATING PEOPLE!

In November, we were told December! In December, we were told January! In January we were told Feb! In Feb, we were told MAYBE April!

At that point, my wife and I called, and told them that we were tired of being strung along, and that we wanted to cancel our order, and get our money back, and that we would order a sofa from another store. We were told that as soon as they picked up the sofa, we would get our money refunded to our credit card! I went ahead, and ordered another sofa from another store where, obviously, I had to pay upfront. I was ok with that, since I was told numerous times that I would be refunded by Z Gallery!

They picked up the sofa last week.

This is completely shady, and underhanded, as I was ALWAYS told, all the way to Feb 2024, that I could get my money refunded. All the conversations are recorded on their end, where we asked several times if we would get our money back.

This is not $38, or even $380, but almost $4000 that this company, who is still in business online, is refusing to refund me!

My wife really liked the style of the sofa, and was willing to be patient. Had we been told before Oct, that there was a slight chance that this could happen, we would have cancelled our order...

they strung us along, and waited until the sofa was in their possession to tell me this today THIS COMPANY IS CHEATING PEOPLE! On 6/7/2023 we Purchased a Sofa from Z Gallery store for $3,807.84 In September, they sent the wrong sofa. We immediately went to the store, where salesperson Chelsy made a call to corporate, and told us that we had the option to hold on to this sofa ( since we had given away our previous sofa the day before the delivery), and that the correct sofa would be sent tby November 2023.

In November, we were told December! In December, we were told January!

In January we were told Feb! In Feb, we were told MAYBE April! At that point, my wife and I called, and told them that we were tired of being strung along, and that we wanted to cancel our order, and get our money back, and that we would order a sofa from another store. We were told that as soon as they picked up the sofa, we would get our money refunded to our credit card!

They picked up the sofa last week. I emailed them today to check on the status of my $3800 refund. This afternoon, an employee named Fernando Hernandez replied to me telling me that because the did a restructuring bankruptcy back in October, they can only give me a store Credit!!!

My wife really liked the style of the sofa, and was willing to be patient.

Had we been told before Oct, that there was a slight chance that this could happen, we would have cancelled our order... they strung us along, and waited until the sofa was in their possession to tell me this today

User's recommendation: Do not Buy even online!

Geurda W

| map-marker Miami, Florida

Order has not arrived

My order has not arrived, i tried to contact the company the that is providing on the website is not a working number. Theres not other contact information for the company im so disappointed at this point.
Joseph L Mmf

Bought a couch 8 months still haven't received

I purchased a couch over 8 months ago from this company. I bought it cash outright. I've never seen such imperfectionalism. I've never seen such poor customer service as I see on this thread. This is happening to a lot of people. I don't understand how this company is allowed to do this scamming. People out of thousands of dollars is serious. And to let them get away with it.I don't understand please if anyone knows any.Way to fix this or get ahold of a corporate office.Please let me know.But I will never buy nothing from here again

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not buy from this company

Mathayus Ipq

Non delivery of furniture

I am writing to file a formal complaint against ZGallerie

regarding the late delivery of furniture that I ordered in November last year. On Black Friday, I made a purchase from ZGallerie for furniture items that were promised to be delivered in the beginning of March.

However, despite the extended timeframe, I have yet to receive the delivery as of now, in April. The delay in delivery has caused significant inconvenience and frustration on my part. I have contacted ZGallerie multiple times to inquire about the status of my order, but have received vague responses and no concrete solutions.

I believe this delay in delivery is unacceptable, especially considering the substantial amount of money I spent on these items. I expect a prompt resolution to this matter and request appropriate compensation for the inconvenience caused.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Non delivery

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Do not recommend

Tamica Ttz

Apathetic and disrespectful customer service

Ordered a sofa November 2023 and delivery date was January. After February, status is still awaiting fulfillment and I call them to obtain a refund.

The rude customer service person bluntly tells me no refunds even if the sofa hasnt been manufactured yet. Settled a dispute with my cc and Z Gallerie had the gall to submit fake documents stating I consented to a delivery until June!! Been fighting with their abysmal customer service countless times after to secure my refund since my cc says they cant do anything.

Then they proceed to cancel my order with no refund ever in sight ! I cant believe my cc allows these crooks to get away with 3k!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Contradictory
  • Extremely abysmal customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Please avoid these scammers at all costs

Antreniece W

| map-marker Houston, Texas

Scamming people out of thousands of dollars

Z Gallerie - Scamming people out of thousands of dollars

I ordered furniture from z gallerie back in September 2023 my furniture was suppose to get delivered January 5th 2024 long wait I know... so I just so happened to call to see why my furniture didn't get delivered they say it got pushed back until the end of March because they are having issues with the vendor/ manufacturer Angry not one call to let me know what was going on not one email so I tell them I do not wish to wait another 2.5 months without furniture so I would like to cancel my order they go on to say I can't cancel my order once it's placed and they have to reach out to the vendor to get approval for a cancelation that's BS because you just told me your having issues with the vendor so why would that be the vendors call to refund me my $3200 that I paid in full for furniture and have to wait all this time for furniture z gallerie is full of ish and they scam people out of their money and it's not okay.

I have spoke with several individuals and they all stated the same thing about furniture orders through them if you know like I know be aware before you order furniture from Z GALLERIE oh and not to mention the store I ordered the furniture in houston texas back in September is permanently closed.

What a damn headache and $#*! ache I'm having from dealing with and sitting on the floor this long

map-marker Reno, Nevada

Purchased product and never recieved

I placed an order in November 2023. The order was supposed to be delivered in Feb 2024, however, its now April 5th and not only I haven't received the product, calling customer service is pretty much useless. They have no idea how to talk to customers. All they say is "you have to wait. We don't have control over the shipping company. They will contact you in the next few weeks". Its been 3 weeks and haven't heard anything yet

User's recommendation: . If you like to waste your time and money, order from Zgallary!

map-marker Houston, Texas

Order and Return Issues

Do not buy anything from Z Gallerie. I ordered something and then it went on back order, here it is 3 months later and they cannot tell me when it will be here or if I can refund my order.
Tomasina Hyc
map-marker Oviedo, Florida

I have not received any of my items!!!

It is impossible to get anyone at customer service. Delivery is not what is advertised. Customer service representative if you can find one is just not a response with a resolution. Be prepared to wait at least about a month for delivery.

User's recommendation: Delivery service is TERRIBLE!!! Delivery is TERRIBLE

map-marker Chicago, Illinois

Broken piece.

I called the one number and sat on hold :0 minutes yesterday and 45 minutes today. I looked up different number online and got through in 5 minutes. Rep did a great job responding to my problem.
Renee C Bgf

| map-marker Torrance, California

Never received my order

I purchased a couch from them 7 months ago and they still haven't delivered it. Everyone I call they tell me 3 more months and it's been almost 7 . They took my money and have no remorse for scamming hard working people !!! DO NOT BUY from them
Loss:
Cons:
  • Are a fraud

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY From This company

hilka

| map-marker Brooklyn, New York

Awful customer service

A disgraceful customer service Mr.Fernando in customer service at 424-999-****. When my sectional Luka 3 pieces arrived 2 pieces were the color and material that i ordered and the 3rd piece was same color but a total DIFFERENT MATERIAL.

the shipping company and store manager asked me to return the entire shipment so that they can get everything straight and to call customer service on mondey because they do not work on weekends.

Monday- called customer svc spoke to the nastiest person there fernando who sounded like he did not believe what i was telling him. (NOW WHY AFETR WAITING 3 MONTH FOR THESE SECTIONAL WOULD I RETURN THEM UNLESS SOMETHING IS WRONG.) After after 2 email and calling customer svc 3x which by the way it looks like he is the only one that works there because he was the one that answered all 3x on day 8 he told me that the label were correct and that he would send the items back free shipping. Then we switched to spanish language and repeated my sectional Luka 3 pieces arrived 2 pieces were the color and material that i ordered and the 3rd piece was same color but a total DIFFERENT MATERIAL. And then and only then did he offer a full refund.

It was either that or wait until January for the other piece. *** NO AND NEVER AGAIN FROM ZGALLERIE.

I still have to wait 7 to 10days for my refund. zgallerie someone in your company packed the wrong items and you gave me *** after a 3 month wait.

User's recommendation: unpack all deliver make sure items are all correct same color and material

Guest

This is one *** company. They said everything was in stock and would be delivered within a month.

ALL LIES. I have tried to find out where everything is and the customer service dept was giving me the run around. AVOID THEM AT ALL COST!!! Don't waste your time with them.

Your time is too important. It is a very frustrating process and it shouldn't be.

Andrea R Fcj

| map-marker Torrance, California

Beware they sale lemons!

Z Gallerie - Beware they sale lemons!
Z Gallerie - Beware they sale lemons! - Image 2
Z Gallerie - Beware they sale lemons! - Image 3
Z Gallerie - Beware they sale lemons! - Image 4
Updated by user Feb 18, 2023

I spoke with a lawyer that stated that they believe that ZGallerie is committing consumer fraud and that I should not be assuming any further loss. ZGallerie still will not rectify the situation.

Original review Feb 12, 2023
Sold a lemon. I purchased a couch in late 2020, which didn't arrive until summer 2021.

I was sold a five year warranty from an employee with Z that provided Z Gallerie pamphlets, emails, and calls that stated that it had five coverage, and included that they would be responsible for covering lemons. With covid and life I noticed fibers coming out everywhere all over a dark blue couch. Fast forward less than 2 1/2 years. I reported the issue, neither the warranty I purchased from Direct Buy and the promise that Z Gallerie is being honored.

Even after a tech was sent and reported that it was caused by a manufacturing defect. This was over 2,000 dollars, and I am not going to be given what was promised according to their paperwork.

DO NOT trust this company or their expect quality. #ZGallerie #buyerbeware
$2061
Pros:
  • Is a pretty design
Cons:
  • Did not fulfill no lemon promise
  • Delivery was 6 months later
  • Implied warranty not honored

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not be fooled in buying a warranty, they will not honor them, and buy at your own risk.

ZGallerieCares

Good afternoon Ms. Andrea.

We apologize in advance for your case handling and the quality of your sofa, we always strive to keep our customers happy with the service and products, and we apologize that we've not met your expectations this time. Could you please share your order number or phone number associated with your account at yourvoice@zgallerie.com?

I am happy to review your case. Adria G.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article