I bought the 86" roberto couch and chair.Was super excited about it and it seemed very nice.
After a month of owning it, we had two friends over. Two of us were sitting on it, the third sat down and CRACK. The front bottom piece of wood cracked. There was a small rip in the bottom fabric that we were able to get in there and take a pic of the crack.
Sent it to Zgallerie after talking to someone about it - the frame has a lifetime warranty. They responded a day later that they would send a replacement couch free of charge within the next 4 weeks. Around 3 weeks, we had a new couch.
Very happy with how they handled it, but a little scared to sit on the couch, or have multiple people on it.Hopefully this one works out better, it is quite beautiful.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "We've just returned from Ecuador and I can't say enough good things about it. Marco our guide and Javier our driver could not have been more congenial and informative. ..."
- "TO: GMAC 8-2-2016 RE; 2015 Canyon Pick up vin# Dear Sirs, Having previous good..."
- "All we wanted were three matching bar stools, but the third was cut wrong (one of two supports for chair cut three inches short). We had to drive 25 miles..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."