I bought the 86" roberto couch and chair.Was super excited about it and it seemed very nice.

After a month of owning it, we had two friends over. Two of us were sitting on it, the third sat down and CRACK. The front bottom piece of wood cracked. There was a small rip in the bottom fabric that we were able to get in there and take a pic of the crack.

Sent it to Zgallerie after talking to someone about it - the frame has a lifetime warranty. They responded a day later that they would send a replacement couch free of charge within the next 4 weeks. Around 3 weeks, we had a new couch.

Very happy with how they handled it, but a little scared to sit on the couch, or have multiple people on it.Hopefully this one works out better, it is quite beautiful.

Review about: Z Gallerie Sofa.

Monetary Loss: $1950.

Had an Experience with Z Gallerie?

Comments

That's ***; you claim monetary loss of almost $2k, yet they replaced the couch for free. How ***!

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Z Gallerie - No help from the store or corporate Z Gallerie "I purchased a small ceramic penguin from the store in Schaumburg, IL. I live 3 hours away. Unfortunately I didn't open it until I got home, when I found it..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Burned for 120.00 when tickets were only 29 - 37 tops Box Office Tickets "I went online to To Aztec Theatre Box Office in San Antonio Tx.i clicked on telephone number to call aztec and did not know it was calling Box Office Tickets..." Read more Little Caesars - Raw chicken and pork puzza Little Caesars "Ordered a pizza. 3 teenage girls running the business. Only 1 spoke broken english. 2 zero english spoken. Gave my family a raw pizza. When I returned it the next..." Read more