I bought the 86" roberto couch and chair.Was super excited about it and it seemed very nice.
After a month of owning it, we had two friends over. Two of us were sitting on it, the third sat down and CRACK. The front bottom piece of wood cracked. There was a small rip in the bottom fabric that we were able to get in there and take a pic of the crack.
Sent it to Zgallerie after talking to someone about it - the frame has a lifetime warranty. They responded a day later that they would send a replacement couch free of charge within the next 4 weeks. Around 3 weeks, we had a new couch.
Very happy with how they handled it, but a little scared to sit on the couch, or have multiple people on it.Hopefully this one works out better, it is quite beautiful.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "I ordered the three wise owls for my sister B-day Feb. 28th, she lives in Michigan. The same very exact day, I ordered the Axis Dining table and the three..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "mediacom can literally not get a single *** thing right, and i'm almost certain the company is ran by a trained group of monkeys. im mean seriously, you can't get..."
- "On 2-28-15 Comcast came to my home to repair two lines another tech called in as bad. The new tech showed up on time and tested the lines and said..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."