Do not order anything from ZGallerie. I ordered the Brussels dining room table in September 2011.

I was aware that the table was backordered and that I would not receive it until November. I received the table in November and it was damaged. I made notes on the delivered ticket and immediately called customer service. Three months later the replacement piece for the table arrived and it did not match the original table.

At that point I was told by customer service that they would order me a whole new table to be sure that this problem would not happen. A month or so later the new table arrived and it was in worse condition than the table that was being replaced. Here it is May 21, 2012 and I have yet to get this issue resolved. I am stuck with a very poor quality table and all attempts to resolve this issue with customer service has been a complete waste of time.

ZGallerie attempted to send a technician to fix the new damaged table and I specifically told the tech that I would not be available at a certain time and what a coincident he calls to come at the specific time that I told him I would be unavailable.

I then called ZGallerie customer service and they immediately begin to tell me how if they schedule a tech more than 3 times then they would not be able to fix the table for me as if ZGallerie sending me bad merchandise and me not being able to *** work is my fault. I assure you if you order from ZGallerie you will be very disappointed in the quality and most definitely the level of service that is given to you.

Review about: Z Gallerie Table.

Comments

Ab828

I agree. A bunch of scoundrels. I'll never shop there again.