I ordered the Roberto bed on 11/16 and their Zgallerie's website showed it was in stock and said it would ship within 2 weeks.An entire week went by and I received no order confirmation, nothing, no contact from the company at all.

I called them and was told the bed was going out that week. Two weeks go by, no bed, no nothing. Meanwhile, they charge my card almost $1800.00. I wrongly assume that since they charged my card, my bed had shipped.

Long story short, I call weekly for 6 weeks and every week, my bed is going out the next day. Also, every time you call, they are "busy helping other customers and they will call you back". They have my money for 6 weeks and I have nothing to show for it. I finally call and tell them they have stolen my money, they have defrauded me, since they took my money and sent me nothing.

My bed ships out the next day. They charged me $350 for shipping and since my bed was in stock from day one, I can only assume they wanted my shipping costs to be pure profit. They had to ship my bed to Tennessee and I'm sure waited until they had other items coming this way so that the cost to ship would be cheaper for them. Also, like others on here, I submitted a review and it was rejected.

Apparently, they only want HAPPY customers leaving reviews on their website so that people don't catch on and quit patronizing their company. To call what they do, Customer Service, is an insult to true customer service reps at other companies. I also got requests to complete a survey after every time I called customer service.

The survey would give you a place to fill in your info so that a supervisor would be in touch with you if you wanted them to.Not once, did anyone ever call me back even though I requested it each time.

Review about: Roberto Bed.

2.5
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution I would like at least 1/2 of my shipping costs refunded.

Had an Experience with Z Gallerie?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion