Style and Design

After this experience, I vow to never purchase anything from Z Galleries ever again.Not only is everything highly marked up, but their customer service is probably the worst I've encountered from any retailer to date.

Z Gallerie is not my aesthetic and I had never even considered shopping there until I received a gift card from a friend. I looked around but could. It find anything for almost a year. A year!!!

Finally, I found a basic down comforter and ordered it. 1/20: Order was placed. 1/20: Called customer service to confirm the fill power (weight) of blanket, which was not listed in product description online. Was hung up on.

Called again and spoke to another rep who said she would leave a note for someone to call me back. 1/24: When no one got back to me, I called again. A rep checked my order and said that no note was left. She said she would have a) someone send me a screenshot of the item details, and b) have someone from corporate contact me with more info regarding the weight.

1/24: I was contacted via email with the screenshot which was the same info on the site. I asked the rep who emailed me, to reach out to corporate once more. He said he would try. Nothing.

1/27: I then got another email saying the blanket was no longer available. By this time, I am pretty upset, so I call yet again to speak to someone. I then spoke to another rep who told me the item is still available, it's just on back order until the end of the month. I told him that I would wait.

1/28: I wasn't sure if this message was relayed back to the rep that emailed me that it was not available, so I wrote her back, letting her know that I would wait. 1/31: Rep emails me back that item is officially discontinued and that the rep was mistaken. ???????????? 1/31: Called again to speak to them directly and got a man with a bad attitude.

I believe it was the same one who told me the comforter was still available. He denied it, but had the same name and voice. After a few minutes discussing this with him. He told me there was nothing more he could do and that he would be disconnecting and told me to refrain from speaking of him.

This sounds like a threat to me. I am beyond upset and feel that not only should I be given a full refund in the form of cash (including the gift card), but should be compensated for the hours I spent emailing, calling, getting hung up on, left waiting, just to get some basic info on a $356 down comforter. This is time I could have spent at work as I should have been. Not only does their site have numerous typos, missing info, etc., but their customer service is clearly lacking.

I am beyond shocked that they consider themselves a luxury retailer when they cannot provide your customers with the basic necessities that even Walmart manages to support.

On top of that, they will never honor a gift card refund.Ever.

Review about: Z Gallerie Blanket.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Z Gallerie?

Comments