Resolved

The glacier coffee table is advertised as white onyx softened by swirls of grey and white - in reality the stone is sage green and tan - nothing white or grey about it - on top of the $169 delivery charge they want to stick me with a 25% restocking fee because I don't want a green and tan table - I wanted a white and green table. I would have been better off taking a chance on wayfair or all modern where shipping is free and they go out of their way to make it right when its wrong!#Z Gallerie is my customer service nightmare,

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Z Gallerie and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about z gallerie glacier coffee table from Z Gallerie was product is not as described and customer service sucks Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Z Gallerie.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Z Gallerie to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Z Gallerie?

Comments

Elkhart, Indiana, United States #1247163

I agree, Wayfair has great customer service and takes care of any problem!